"Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay...it's not the end."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happiness is a Form of Courage

It's been extremely hard for me to get out of bed in the morning, let alone even go to class or do any school work whatsoever. My comfort zone right now is my bed...why would I want to leave my comfort zone? I find myself losing the battle to push myself to do even the tiniest of tasks. With that said, I've realized that I've lost the happiness in my life. Why? Because happiness is a sort of courage and I've lost all courage to face each day. What do I have left to show for my character?..because, well, taking the coward's way out is pretty pathetic. I know what I'm supposed to do and what I have to do, but getting myself to do it is a whole other story. I keep telling myself, "Casey, just do it. It's not even that hard." But I guess it's a lot easier said than done. As impossible as it seems, I need to find my footing to crawl out of the hole I've dug myself into before I won't ever be able to get out at all.

Struggling today...praying for strength♥

No comments:

Post a Comment